LOA Document Upgrade Published Oct 11, 2016
The U.S. Institute of Building Documentation (USIBD) is pleased to announce the publication of its Level of Accuracy (LOA) Specification, Version 2.0 – 2016.
Just under two years after the initial release of USIBD's LOA Specification, the new version 2.0 includes significant updates to the original, including:
- A Heritage specification, found by checking the radio button between standard and heritage applications
- Automated radio buttons in the LOA Spreadsheet, in.xlsm format
- Additional "suggested" LOAs for measured accuracy
- Inclusion of an Absolute and Relative Accuracy specification for Represented Accuracy
- Updated graphics
- Updated Terms and Definitions
The LOA Version 2.0 – 2016 package includes the Specification spreadsheet, a User Guide and four sample documents.
Version 2.0 - 2016 can clearly be considered a huge step towards complete definition of accuracy levels for everyday use.
All USIBD documents are available on USIBD’s eStore. This document is downloadable free of charge, and is also included in the Package set of all four current USIBD documents, which includes RFP, RFQ, 3D Imaging Specification and the new LOA.
For all inquiries, please contact USIBD at: http://www.usibd.org/contactusibd
[USIBD1]This is part of your first bullet, but also extends to selecting between Imperial and Metric units.